I went to the Dollar Tree store and found out that they already have Christmas decorations. The I found some Clear plastic Christmas ornaments that I can open and put anything I want inside and the perfect size for a wallet size picture.
So, we decided to make it happen. Here the step by step….
- Clear plastic Christmas ornaments
- Styrofoam snow
- Snowflakes conffeti
- Hot glue
- Acrylic snowflakes
Step by step
- Trace the circular shape of the ornament in the back of the picture and cut it.
- Open the Christmas Ornaments.
- Put some styrofoam snow and snowflakes inside.
- Bend the picture to fit throughout the hole. Unband it with tweezers until is fully open and doesn’t move.
- Put the cap on.
- Make a ribbon bow of the size of your choice and glue it with hot glue to the cap of the onament.
- Now you have your own picture ornaments.
Remember to share this post and like our facebook page A Reason to Craft.