Like I said in previous posts, this Christmas I have made tons of crafts. Beginning with ornaments, centerpieces, hanging decorations, etc… I use almost all the materials from the Dollar Tree Store, so they end up being beautiful and most importantly cheap.
I knew I needed a centerpiece for my dinner table, so I decided to make one with ornaments too because that’s what most of my decorations are made for. It is very easy and looks good! Let’s see how to make it.
You will need:
- Glass vase (I used a little round one, but you can choose anyone you like. Just make sure your ornaments are going to fit through it.)
- Ornaments (use different sizes and colors)
- Bouquet (I used a little glittery branches bouquet, but you can use poinsettias or any other you want)
- Start putting the ornaments inside the glass vase. Accomodate in the way you like them.
- Cut the glittery branches with a wire cutter and accomodate in the center and covering some of the spaces.
Easy like that! You have a beatiful centerpiece. If you want a bigger one, just use a bigger vase and more ornament. I did a little one because my table is not too big. You can also put a candle in the center instead of flowers.
Hope you liked the idea and don’t forget to comment and share!