Looking for crafts to do with the kids on Easter Day, I found the recipe for slime. It worked good, but I wanted to make the fluffy one. So, I started looking for videos on how to make it, but all of them were so complicated or required a lot of ingredients.
I decided to try and look for a more easy and affordable way. This is how I came to this easy recipe for fluffy slime.
You will need:
- 1/2 cup Elmer’s School Glue
- 1/2 cup Shaving Cream
- About 1 tablespoon of StaFlo or liquid Starch (I pour it in its same cap and add to the mixture as needed)
- Food Coloring or acrylic paint (optional)
- Glitter (optional)
- Bowl and spoon
Step by Step:
- Pour the glue in the bowl, add the shaving cream and mix until well combined.
- Add food coloring if using. Quantity varies of the color you want. Mix
- Add the StaFlo slowly mixing each time until it stops sticking to the bowl. Take it with your hand and continue mixing.
- Remember, the more you play with it in your hand the more is going to come to consistency.
- I also added a little bit of body lotion to help with elasticity, but not necessary.
It’s a fun activity to make with the kids.
Hope you like it and let me know if you tried it!